What Can I Bring To The Beaumont Blues & Roots Festival
- Guests are encouraged to stay hydrated so please bring your own refillable plastic or metal water bottle (no glass please.) A FREE water station is provided on site. To ensure that there is only water in the bottles please bring them empty. Any unsealed liquid containers will be emptied by gate security.
- Small coolers and small snacks are allowed, and expect them to be searched by gate security.
- Chairs – Low back, short leg seating is allowed, please be courteous of other guests when setting up your seats.
- Blankets, tarps, etc. – by all means come prepared to be comfortable we only ask that you are courteous to other guests and only occupy as much space as you need.
- Umbrellas and rain gear – check the forecast and come prepared for the weather. We ask that umbrellas not be used as sunshades where they might interfere with other guest’s view of the stage.
- Cameras – small portable cameras are allowed, no professional (removable lens) photography equipment will be allowed. No professional video recording equipment will be permitted.
- Sun screen / bug spray