The 2022 Beaumont Blues & Roots Festival is June 17 & 18
• Kids 12 & under coming to the Festival with their families are free with their paying parent/guardian.
• Purchase online or in person at The Painted Door on Main: Tuesday: 10-5, Wednesday: 10-5, Thursday: 10-8, Friday: 10-5, Saturday: 10-5 at 5013-50 Street, Beaumont, AB, T4X 1J9, Canada.
• Weekend Passes Tier 1 are $159 each and are selling fast. Tier 2 are $199 each and take effect June 1st.
• Day passes at $99 per day are now available for purchase. Click on the “Buy Tickets” button for the 2022 Festival tickets, and scroll down, you will see the Friday and Saturday passes.
• Camping passes are $25 per night per camping vehicle, these are in addition to your Day and/or Weekend Passes. Click on the “Buy Tickets” button for the 2022 Festival tickets, and scroll down, you will see the camping passes. Ensure you visit our Home page for important “Must Know” details about the camping.
Please note that pricing can change at any time, and without prior notice.
We have lots of great info for planning your trip to our Festival on our Home Page, so make sure to stop by there and read through! CLICK HERE FOR OUR HOME PAGE