The Beaumont and District Agricultural Society fairgrounds are now managing the reservations for our BBRF2023 camping. The fairgrounds are located at 24358 Township Rd 505, Beaumont, AB T4X 0S4, just west of Beaumont on 50th Avenue which turns into the township road 505.
• Camping passes must be purchased via the BADAS website and are $25 per night per unit.
• Camping passes are in addition to your Day or Weekend Passes for the Festival and must be reserved and paid for in advance of the Festival.
• Please note that this is a boondocking situation with no hookups and no services – camping space is being provided in the fairgrounds parking lot, this is not an actual campsite. If you are thinking of tenting, take into consideration that this is a gravel parking lot in the middle of an agricultural area with no facilities so you must pack in all your requirements. Please confirm with BADAS if they are okay with tents.
• There will be a porta-potty on site.
• The BADAS campsite will be staffed by BADAS volunteers.
• Free shuttle service to and from the Festival grounds (located in Four Seasons Park in the city) will be provided to BBRF Weekend and Day Pass ticket holders who are camping at the BADAS fairgrounds. Information will be available here on the website about the shuttle as we get closer to the Festival, so check back frequently for updates!
• Campers in the past have chosen to walk into our Festival grounds from the campsite. It takes just over 30 minutes to walk from the BADAS fairgrounds into our Festival. See it on Google Maps.
We do not provide information or provide shuttle service to other local campsites as we are not affiliated with them.